Respect – Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is perfect. So respect the comments and ideas of others. You can always discuss it intelligently, but be respectful.
Here’s what is not tolerated in your comments, messages or content:
- Insulting, defamatory, obscene or offensive material
- Threats, harassments
- Personal attacks
- Discriminatory, racist or sexist comment or any other material
- Incitement to violence or hatred.
- The comments unrelated to the messages and intended solely to cause havoc
- The disclosure of personal and / or confidential information enabling the identification by name of a person other than yourself
- The lack of respect towards another member, admin or moderators
- Writing in a language other than English
- Exclusive use of capital letters, which are equivalent to screaming on the Internet
- Sending repeated messages
It is forbidden to engage in illegal activities in any form, including copying or unauthorized distribution, content, photos and images. It is also forbidden to divert the comments space for propaganda, or solicitation, for political, professional or business.
The contents of blogs, notes and text comments, photographs, sounds, videos, shall not be contrary to morality, public order, or laws and regulations and are the sole responsibility of the author. Also, you must at all times ensure that the information you post in the comment do not violate the rights of others, including copyrights.
At any time, you have to respect public order and the laws and regulations in force.
Remember that no one is anonymous on the Internet. IP addresses are recorded for security reasons and we will not hesitate to take action against those who make threats or who do not respect others. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to be careful and protect yourself by limiting disclosure of your personal or identifiable information.
These regulations are intended to ensure respectful discussions and pleasant environment.
Jasmine Beausoleil reserves the right, at her sole discretion to edit any offensive messages that go against this netiquette, refuse or remove any content or messages that violates the above rules or morals, and this, without notice. Thank you for your understanding.